1. How to keep your kids healthy, despite air pollution?
Dirty particles produced by traffic and industry pollute the skies in Jakarta, enough to kill a child. Doctors and home creators are working to make city lives healthier.
2. How to avoid microplastics in your food?
Malaysian food show host Nazrudin Rahman discovers that the problem of microplastics is closely connected to waste disposal and doesn’t just involve food.
3. Fighting the floods: how not to lose your city?
Bangkok might be under water soon. Alex Face’s graffiti is a call to action, and city planners are transforming their surroundings into landscapes that fight floods.
4. How to cope with traffic jams (without going crazy)?
How much time have all of us lost in traffic? In Hanoi, it eats up huge chunks of the day. Rappers from Da Lab have found an original way to deal with the challenge.
5. How technology makes life easier, and what’s still up to you?
Green tech could help to clean our air, secure our food and protect our cities. But can technology really save the planet?